Help is available during Covid-19.
COVID-19 Information Lines
For questions about the pandemic disease, testing and resources available, please call:
St. Charles County COVID-19 Information Hotline 636-949-1899 (open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily)
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services 877-435-8411 (open 24 hours)
- Current Information on Covid for STC
- Operation Food Search has a map of all available CHILD MEAL SITES on its Emergency Response 2020 web page. You’ll also find information about how to get help during this crisis and how to give help to others. Operation Food Search updates the page regularly with new information.
- St. Louis Area Food Bank
- Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service
- The Salvation Army – O”Fallon Corps Food Pantry 314-603-1095
- The Salvation Army – St. Charles Corps 636-946-7966
- GIS Map of Possible Food Providers in our Community
- Fort Zumwalt School District students
- Francis Howell School District students
- Orchard Farm School District students
- City of St. Charles School District students
- Wentzville School District students
- Compass Health Network is hosting MOBILE MARKETS in Wentzville, Warrenton and Union. The markets are available to anyone who signs up and families will receive one box of mixed can/dry foods and two varieties of produce. For sign up and other information, CLICK HERE.
The YMCA will be offering EMERGENCY CHILDCARE for families of first responders, medical personnel and other essential staff in our community. In St. Charles County, services will be provided at the O’Fallon location. For more infomration, CLICK HERE.
Crisis Nursery 24-Hour Helpline – St. Charles (636-947-0600), Wentzville (636-887-3070) and St. Charles County West (636-940-2504)
Those Experiencing Homelessness/Needing Housing Services
- Community Council Coordinated Entry – Dial 2-1-1. Follow prompt for Housing and enter your Zip Code.
- Tri-County Continuum of Care
- LINC St. Charles County
- The Salvation Army
United Way: 211, 1-800-427-4626; their COVID-19 dedicated page has additional information
Urban League: 314-615-3640
Salvation Army: 314-646-3000 (funds are based on zip code)
Mental Health Assistance Services
- Compass Health Network Health Access/Disaster Hotline – 888-237-4567 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Mon – Fri)
- Compass Health Network Crisis Hotline 800-833-3915 (open 24 hours)
- Behavioral Health Response (BHR) – 800-833-3915 (open 24 hours)
- CenterPointe Hospital – 800-355-5407, Option 1 (open 24 hours)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration suggestions (PDF)
- Missouri Department of Mental Health Distress Helpline – 800-985-5990
The St. Louis City Office of Financial Empowerment has released a list of FINANCIAL AND OTHER RESOURCES available in the St. Louis metro area, including information on loans, taxes, mortgages and more. CLICK HERE to see the complete list of resources.
The Missouri Department of Labor has posted a COVID-19 page with information on UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION and other work-related issues during the COVID-19 crisis. View the page at https://labor.mo.gov/coronavirus
Due to COVID-19, the Department of Social Services is experiencing an influx of applications for benefits such as FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID, CHILD CARE and TANF. Review this infographic for a better understanding to see if you may qualify for benefits. http://ow.ly/d/8nFE
Recovery Communities with an Online Alternative: