Foss Swim School makes cannonballs possible. Mermaids, belly flops and submarine races, too. We believe it’s possible for every kid to learn to swim and love the water, and we’re excited to bring our proven curriculum to the St. Louis area when we open our new indoor swim school in O’Fallon this fall.
Over 26 years, FOSS has taught hundreds of thousands of people to be stronger, safer swimmers—including two U.S. record holders and an Olympian. We believe swimming is a fundamental skill for kids, a gateway to fun for families, and gives parents greater confidence around water.
So what makes Foss Swim School special?
- Our curriculum and philosophy – perfected over decades by our co-founders Jon and Susan Foss
- The Swim Path™ – our unique curriculum which outlines a student’s path to graduation as a confident swimmer
- Our facilities – indoor pools purpose-built to teach swimming, with warm water and comfort for swimmers and families
- Our teachers and staff – selected for their ability to connect with kids and trained extensively
- Our focus – we teach swimming, nothing else, and we are set up to do so really well
See for yourself – drop by any time!
Want to know more? Visit our website to learn more about the O’Fallon school, and then dig deeper to learn about our history, our approach, our insights, and our curriculum. Get details about registration, and learn why we teach in quarters like a school instead of a continuous program. (Hint: Because it works.)
Then stop by in person once the school opens this fall , either just to say hi and check out the pool, or enroll in a free preview class to experience the FOSS difference. We look forward to meeting you, and helping you find what FOSS will make possible for your swimmer!